Dear Potential Guest Author
Thank you for your interest in becoming a guest author for my weblog. I often get queries, and I welcome, that others will share their knowledge with my readers.
The opportunity to become a guest author is free only for bloggers, who want to promote their own blog, or business owners who want to gain more exposure. If you are an SEO company, internet marketer, or link builder, please contact me for eventual paid advertising.
Being a guest author is not really about driving traffic, but I believe publishing your article on my weblog, is a very powerful way to gain exposure and to introduce yourself to my readers. Down the road, your article might help you get inbound links and traffic to your own website or blog too.
As an guest author, you will get an “about” section in the sidebar beside your article, and a section in top of your own “author page”. Your name will link back to your own website or blog. And you will get links back to your profiles at the most popular social networks as well.
You can write about any of the following topics: Making Money Online, Online Marketing, Network Marketing, Online Business, Web Design, Internet Related Traffic, SEO, Social Networking, Blogging Tips, Internet Hosting, Internet Related Technology, or any other topics you believe, my readers would find interesting.
My Guest Author Policy
There are certain guide lines, you need to keep in mind, if you want your article published on my blog.
- The article must be unique to my blog, and must never be resubmitted or published elsewhere.
- The article must be written in English, and must have no spelling mistakes.
- Blatant advertising and/or foul language in the article is not acceptable.
- The article length should be at least 450 and up to 1100+ words.
- Structure your article into paragraphs with headings.
- Do not add more than 2 relevant and informative links to the article (no affiliate links).
- The article must have a relevant image attached to be used as “Featured Image”.
All images must be creative commons, and must have a link back to the creator.
- Do not add any kind of formatting. I will do this for you.
- Replying to comments or questions by readers of your article is a must!
I know, writing as a guest author is for your personal branding. But I do not allow your personal links, or any affiliate links, in the articles. Instead you may brand yourself, with links, in the author box.
How To Get Your Article Published
This is a WordPress blog, and you will write and submit your article via the WordPress user interface. You will need to register at the blog, before you can submit an article.
Please read and follow the steps below carefully. I will not accept your account, if you haven’t properly completed your registration.
As a guest author, you will need a Gravatar to be connected to the email address, you will use for registration. If you do not have a Gravatar already, please go to gravatar.com. Upload a personal picture of you and connect it to your desired email address. I will not approve your account, if no personal photo is attached!
- Register at my blog here
- Fill in your details with:
- Your desired username.
- Youremail address (that must be connected to a Gravatar).
- Your desired password.
- Your real first name.
- Your real last name.
- Your website (this will be attached to your name in the author box).
- An email with a verification link is sent to your email address.
Activate your account clicking the link in the email.
- Log in to your account to edit your profile.
- Enter your Google+ ID (full profile URL).
- Enter your Facebook ID (full profile URL).
- Enter your LinkedIn ID (xxxxx).
- Enter your Twitter ID (only your username – no @).
- Enter your Skype link (like: skype:[username]?chat).
- Write a short “about” yourself (you may use html, if you like).
Feel free to add a link or two, as long as it is not affiliate links or shorturl’s.
- When you are all done, contact me and tell me your username.
- I will then review your account and upgrade your account to “Contributor”.
(If you have followed all the above steps.)
- Go to Posts –> Add New and write your unique article.
When you are satisfied with your work, submit the article for Review.
- I will review your article, and if it’s OK, I will publish it, as soon as I can.
- If your article need to be edited, I will save it back as a draft, and you will be notified by email.
You agree, that your article will be published under Creative Commons license (CC BY-ND), and that your article can not be revoked, unless exceptional circumstances apply.
I reserve editorial rights, at my own discretion and without further notice, to modify the content of any article, and/or add links to other articles at this blog.
I reserve the right, at my own discretion and without further notice, to remove your credits and/or links from the article, or to remove the article, in case of any violation of my terms.
I reserve the right, at my own discretion and without further notice, to revoke your account in case of repeated violations, abuse, or bad behavior.
That’s it. – If you still want to become a guest author for my blog, so it’s just to get started.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.