Learn Top Affiliate Secrets
One of the easiest and fastest way to make money online is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means that all you do is send traffic to someone else’s website, they do everything else! (make the product, design the sale page, handle the billing and support, etc.), and you keep 50% or more of the sales
These are a some of the benefits
- You can get started really quickly because you don’t have to develop a product, craft a sales letter, design the website, develop marketing materials, or set up the ordering, billing & delivery system.
- There’s zero time investment on your part because they handle the billing, support, maintenance, etc.
- Your efforts are risk-free, because the product owner has already made sure the product sells. So if you send visitors you will get paid.
There’s no denying that these benefits make affiliate marketing the best thing going!
The downside is…
You work hard to send the traffic to the product owner’s website, but once you do that you will never see those visitors again. Less than 10% of the visitors your send will actually buy the product. That’s fine for the product owner because she can sell to them again and again, but you can’t.
How can you avoid this pitfall?
Simply put, you need to capture the name and email of your visitors *before* sending them to the product sales page. By getting their contact info, you can follow up increase your odds of making the sale by sending them back to the product owner’s website multiple times. And if you want to do it like a pro, you’ll give them some great content before sending them to the sales page.
Here’s what these affiliate marketing strategies will do for you:
- By building your own list, you’re creating a renewable resource that you can tap again and again for instant profits.
- You’re generating good will by giving them high-quality content. This way, they are much more likely to make a purchase when you send them to the sales page.
If you want to create an affiliate marketing system like this, you’ll need the following:
- A squeeze page, and even better a Video squeeze page.
- At least a few pages of great content
- At least a 5-Part Email Follow up Series
Instead of sending visitors directly to the product sales page, you’ll send them to your lead capture page first. It captures the name and email of your visitors and puts them into your autoresponder, which then begins sending out the 5-part email series. Once your visitors have been subscribed to your email series, they are sent to your content pages.
You content mini-site builds the good will, so that when you send them to the product sales page, they are in a buying mood. While they’re reading the content you’ve provided, your email system is already following up with them to send them back to the product website again and again.
Putting all of these pieces together will increase your sales by 500% or more, so it’s obviously worth the time and energy to do it. And after you get it all set up, it runs on total auto-pilot. You just refer people to your lead capture page, instead of the product sales page.
If you don’t have the time or expertise to set it all up yourself, you can use something like Affiliate Silver Bullet. These kinds of services will build the whole system for you and then just give you a video squeeze page (with video), pre-written emails, content pages, etc. The major benefit of using a service like this is that you can get started right away, and for a whole lot less than it would cost to do it all yourself. The downside is that other people will be using the same affiliate tools as you. But the Internet is pretty big, so this isn’t much of a concern.
Another way to accomplish this is to hire “outsourcers” through a website like Elance to build and put your system together for you. The important thing is that you start using affiliate tools like the ones described here right now! Otherwise, you’re wasting your time and money.